El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz
…when you don’t get your period for eight months and then you do?
1. A lot of crying.
2. Cramps. Big ones.
3. Suddenly thinking every baby you see should belong to you.
4. Crying about not having babies.
5. Watching YouTube videos about cute babies.
6. Accidentally stumbling upon home birth videos in search for more cute babies.
7. Nixing the fucking baby idea.
8. Watching movies meant for children.
9. The extra estrogen in your system making you more attracted to Santa than Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians. You need big man to protect tribe.
10. Picturing your tribe. Of babies.
Anderson: On the red carpet for the Oscars last year you changed your look… kind of and it seemed to flip people out. People were writing about this, blogging about this. And Gabby at the Olympics recently, when she did really well I saw people commenting about her hair and stuff. I just thought it really odd that people notice this so much. Do you find it strange that people comment on how you appear so much?